In market today , all want high returns but no one want to invest time and money to understand the market.If we want a job, we do graduation and post graduation and many more such. After putting so many years of learning one might get a Job.But when it comes to stock market, majority of investors just directly jump into the ocean without knowing how to swim.Even if investors are buying Mutual Funds today where they don’t need to do much work , still knowledge of product is Must.
So Here we have Selected Top 5 Books to understand the essence of Investing and Stocks.
Learn to Earn
- Author : Peter Lynch
- A Beginner’s Guide to The Basics of Investing and Business Author Peter Lycnh was manager of the .Magellan Fund at Fidelity Investments between 1977 and 1990. In this book Mr Lynch has given the most basic idea of Investing that a kid can understand.
- Every second teenager wears a Nike product. Three out of five families stop at a McDonalds for lunch during a road trip. Nestle is much more than just a household name. How many of these customers are investing in their relationships with these brands? And how many are aware that they can? This book is for those who are not making use of this.
- Cost: Approx. 355 INR. (Link: http://amzn.to/2p03u8T)
The Intelligent Investor
- Author: Benjamin Graham.
- A widely acclaimed book on value investing, first published in 1949 and still relevant to current market.This book take you to world of Bonds, Stocks, Inflation and history of world Stock market.
- The book focuses on major principles that can be applied in day-to-day life. All the concepts and principles are explained with the help of examples for better clarity and understanding of the financial world. Must have book for Value investors.
- Cost: 378 INR (Link: http://amzn.to/2FwSp5G).
Common Stocks and Uncommon Profits
- Author: Philip A. Fisher.
- Like Old wine , this 1958 book is still one of the favourite resource of learning for investors.
- Fisher’s investing philosophy is focused on investing in potential blue chips when they are still small thereby resulting in huge gains. Book discusses several puzzling situations which a long term investor often comes across, especially when the markets are volatile.
- Cost: 650 INR (Link : http://amzn.to/2p1G8A5)
How to Make Money in Stocks
- Author: William O’Neil
- In this book, the author discusses his trademark CAN SLIM method of investing.
- CANSLIM represents the seven characteristics that top-performing stocks often share before making their biggest price gains
- It consists of 7 steps which are aimed at maximising profits. This book imparts valuable information about the times when one needs to cut a loss and the times when one needs to invest and make a profit.
- Cost: 1101 INR (Link: http://amzn.to/2tzo9ph).
Rich Dad Poor Dad
- Author: Robert T Kiyosaki
- This book is not about just investing, its about Financial Lifestyle
- This book Teaches you what to teach your kids about money for their future financial success.
- It is about changing our mind-set towards the way we handle our finances – to look at why we do what we do, how and why do we end up spending our hard earned money in luxuries and other stuffs, and how to handle them in a better way.
- A must read for everyone to manage your life and finances in a smarter way!
- Cost: 200INR (Link :http://amzn.to/2GgggaP).
Buy this book, borrow this book but read this it worth your time and money
Be Smart. Invest Smartly.
Disclaimer : Please take advice of your financial advisor before any investment