Talbros Automotive Components Ltd was established in the year 1956. It’s product range include Gaskets & Heat Shields, Forgings, Suspension Systems & Modules, Anti Vibration components and Hoses.
- Client includes name like Ashok Leyland, Bajaj Auto, Eicher, Escorts, GM, Hero Honda, Honda, Hyundai, John Deere, M&M, Maruti ,TAFE, Tata Motors etc.
- International clients like Carraro, DANA, KMP Brand, Maxi Force, GKN Driveline
- Gaskets contribute 57% in revenue of Talbros.
- 38% Market share in Gaskets, which is 3x the nearest competitor.
- Consistently paying Dividend for the last 50 years.
- 40% revenue comes from top 5 customers.
- 8 manufacturing facilities at Haryana, Uttarakhand and Maharashtra and R&D technology center at Faridabad.
JV partners are :
- Nippon Leakless Corporation(Japan): One of the largest global manufacturers of gaskets and a major Supplier for Honda.
- Magneti Marelli (Italy):A Fiat group company with annual revenue of over € 6 Billion
- Marugo Rubber (Japan): Global leader in supply of AntiVibration Product and Hoses.
- CMP: 282 INR (8 th Dec 2017 )
- M-cap: INR 347Cr
- EPS: 14.76 INR
- PE: 15.68
- Book Value: 114 INR
- 12.35 cr share capital of FV 10
- Promoter holding 56.6%
- Diversified Auto Component player with presence across Two Wheelers, Passenger, Commercial Vehicles and Farm Equipment.
- New orders from Amul Industries, Volvo Eicher, GKN and a German luxury car manufacturer
- Less then 60 lac free float shares in open market.
- For next 3-4 year this stock can deliver 3x-5x return.
Be Smart. Invest Smartly.
Disclaimer : Please take advice of your financial advisor before any investment.