Archidply Industries Limited is the flagship company of the Archidply group. The Archidply Group has been associated with plywood manufacturing for more than 37 years. Company’s Business includes manufacturing of wood panel products and decorative surfacing products. It has Manufaturing unit in three locations Rudrapur (Uttarakhand ), Chintamani(Karnataka) and Assam. The brand “Archidply”, has positioned itself in the premium segment of the wood panel and decorative surfacing products and is well known amongst architects, interior designers and contractors.
Company offers comprehensive engineered interior products which include:
- Plywoods – Marine Plywood, Fire Retardant Plywood, Shuttering Plywood, Densified Film Faced Plywood, BWR & MR Plywood, Lamyply and Lamy board
- Block Board and Flush Doors
- Pre-Laminated Board – plain, veneered and pre laminated particle board both in interior and exterior grade.
- Decorative Laminates
- Decorative Veneers
Stock Outlook :
- CMP: 79.1 INR (2nd Apr2018)
- M-cap: 174 cr
- PE: 23
- EPS: 3.03 INR
- Book Value: 62.08 INR
- Debt to Equity: 0.46
- Share Capital: 22.07 cr of FV 10.
- Promoter Holding : 72.67 %
Company has Large distribution network of 20 marketing and representative offices and 70 distributors and stockists. Network of 700 authorized dealers who in turn supply to more than 3000 sub dealers / retailer. In Q3FY18,Company posted PAT of 205.98 lakhs vs 202.2 lakhs in Q3FY17. Company is working in capacity utilization across the segment. With customer moving toward eco friendly and stylish home decor, Archidply likely to benefit most in coming years.
For long term investment view of 3-5 years, one can look this small cap potential multibagger stock.
Be Smart. Invest Smartly.
Disclaimer : Please take advice of your financial advisor before any investment.