Lesson of RICH DAD from the book RICH DAD POOR DAD by Robert Kiyosaki
- There is difference between being poor and being broke. Broke is temporary. Poor is eternal.
- The poor and the middle class work for money. The rich have money work for them.
- People’s lives are forever controlled by tow conditions: Fear and Greed.
- It’s not how much money you make. It’s how much money you keep.
- Rick people acquired assets. The poor and the middle class acquire liabilities that they think are assets.
- Cash flow tells the story of how a person handles money.
- Financial struggle is often the result of people working all their lives for someone else.
- If you work for money, you give the power to your employee. If money work for you , you keep power and control it.
- Often in real world, it’s not the smart who get ahead, but the bold.
- It is not gambling if you know what you’re doing. It’s gambling if you’re just throwing money into the deal and praying.
- Job is an acronym for “Just Over Broke”.
- Worker work hard enough to not be fired, and owners pay just enough so that worker won’t quit.
- You can’t teach old dog new tricks.
- Give and you shall receive.
- The primary difference between a rich person and a poor person is how they manage fear.
- Failure inspires winners. Failure defeats losers.
- There is gold everywhere. Most people are not trained to see it.
Get your copy of “RICH DAD POOR DAD” and add money in our and author assets column.
Be Smart. Invest Smartly
Please follow and like us: