Aspinwall & Co. Ltd, established in the year 1867, has diversified business in the areas of Logistics, Speciality Coffee Natural Fiber Products, Natural Rubber and Tourism.Company listed on 14th June, 2016 on NSE with 78,18,288 nos of shares with price of 175 INR.Currently priced at 423 INR, already doubled from listing price.
BUSINESS PORTFOLIOS :
- Coffee Division: Aspinwall is one of the finest producers of speciality coffee in India.Contribute around 55% of the total Monsooned Coffee exported from India. 85% of coffee exports to Switzerland, Germany, Italy, England and Scandinavian countries like Norway, Sweden and the balance to Australia, USA, Taiwan, Japan and Russia.
- Natural Fibre Division:Manufacture of Environment Friendly Coir, Jute Furnishings, Home Products and Geo Textiles and Branded door mats – Sparsh
- Rubber:Rubber plantations and Manufacture of Centrifuged Latex & Block rubber
- Logistics Division: Provide service in area like Liner services, Ship agency services,Custom House Agents,Stevedoring services, Bulk cargo services,Air cargo services, Freight forwarding services,Warehousing services, Project & OD Cargo handling
- M-cap: INR 331 cr
- CMP: 423 INR (08th Dec 2017)
- PE: 33.5
- EPS:11.92 INR
- Book Value: 164 INR
- Share capital is 7.82 cr of FV 10.
- Promoter Share holding is 64.46 %
- Low liquid share with daily ~1k stock traded.
- Coffee Division is expected to drive growth in future.
- The Group owns and manages about 2,000 acres of rubber plantations and this segmented has shown 50% growth in last quarter and same expected further.
- For 2-3 year investment view this stock can deliver 3x-5x returns.
Be Smart. Invest Smartly.
Disclaimer : Please take advice of your financial advisor before any investment.