Yes, I am IT Engineer. And I can do stock analysis and I have my own definition of fundamental analysis of stocks.
From day in to day out we use product, services from variety of company which makes us their customers directly or indirectly. Customer means sales and sales means profit. Business run by customers.
Today, when I was thing about what will be my new post while having coffee and biscuit, I got an idea which I used all of my 4 year with stocks.
So here I list my 15 min observation in process of making coffee.
- I went out and brought Nescafe’ Sunrise INR 10 Coffee pack and INR 10 Good Day biscuit.
- In my way I saw many cars, one bank, and few hardware shops.
- Back to the room and put pan on induction as I don’t have gas connection, yes I am bachelor.
- Coffee is ready in 5 min.
Now coffee is ready let come with 15 min of observation part which bring me with below company names:
- Nestle – parent Company of Nescafe coffee
- Britannia – ‘Good Day’ my favorite biscuit, if you like any other sorry for you.
- Axis Bank— I have account so I mentioned it
- Maruti — Maruti car you will find on road normally, not if you are in desert
- Sintex– Always there outside the hardware shops
- Prestige – My induction brought in Big Billion Day
So I got many names here just by observation. Next part is analysis. First most of people who are reading this know above names why? Because all this companies are market leaders in their segments. This also implies sound management part clear. Now let’s have look on past performance of these companies:
|Current Price(INR)||1 year return %||3 year return %|
Look at this figure. You can straight away figure out that over the year period performance of this stock as not up to the mark but when you look beyond the short term period this stock are best in class. I did such analysis 3 year ago and found Sintex which was trading at 23 INR at that time and I grabbed that opportunity. Which come with our last part of Fundamental analysis is to determine or decide.
If you go to any stock broker or analyst, they will talk about charts, P/E, industries macro, balance sheet. But I am engineer and I have my own way OAD: Observe, Analyze, Decide
This is just 15 min of coffee, we have our complete day. You also observe and comment here what companies you found.
Enjoy the cup of coffee made with Fundamental Analysis.
Be Smart. Invest Smartly